- Fits model years: 1967 - 1981 Camaro
- Item Code: GMCAMHH6781
- Models: Coupes and Convertibles without a factory console
- Storage compartment with flip lid
- Two standard size drink holders
Do you still love cruising in your first or second generation Camaro? Or do you still drive yours as an everyday commuter?
Whether you have a first generation from 1967 or 1968, or you have a second generation made from 1969 to 1981, this product will add much needed storage space and cup holders, along with an improved arm rest!
This console is newly designed for 2012 and now features 1 King Size cup holder and 1 standard size cup holder. This universal Humphugger center console is designed to fit
onto the transmission hump of many older vehicles, such as the 1967 - 1981 Chevy Camaro. This console has a rounded bottom with velcro to attach directly to your carpet for vehicle with bucket seats and NO factory console.
Features at a glance:
*Chrome trimmed cup holders
*Felt-lined storage compartment
*Valcro attachment strip
*Registration/Insurance or map hideaway
*Available in colors to match any custom paint
*Product built proudly in the United States of America
Please check the dimensions of your vintage Camaro’s center console area to make sure you find the center console upgrade that will satisfy your desires. Refer to the sidebar of this website to find more options available for your vehicle if this one doesn’t seem right for you.
Length (total): 19.5 inches
Length (humphugging base): 15.25 inches
Width: 8 inches
Height (to top of the armrest pad): 10 inches
1) One King Size Drink Holder
2) One Standard Drink Holder
3) Storage Compartment
4) Arm Rest
5) Valcro Attachment strip
Directions to secure the Camaro Console Humphugger with Valcro strip:
1) Sit in the driver seat of your vehicle
2) Measure to where the top of the Humphugger console will be under your right arm
3) Measure to where you will want the cup holders to be located
4) Choose the location you will want the Humphugger console to rest
5) Place the Humphugger console in the desired location and press down firmly