- Fits model years: 1964-1988
- Item Code: Chevelle / Malibu-Low-Rider
- Models: Coupes/ convertibles
- Two KingSizes drink holders
- Fits on Transmission hump and under dash
- Removable adjustment plate to fit different size transmission humps
- 1978-1988 require removal of ash tray to fit correctly
- Does not fit models with standard floor shifter
Are you looking to improve your classic or late model Chevy Chevelle or Malibu? Would you want something stylish to match your interior or paint job that provides durable cup holders and extra storage without any permanent changes to your vehicle?
The Low Rider Console is a semi-universal after market center console made to fit the contour of early model transmission humps under the dash of any Chevelle or Malibu in years 1964 to 1988.
This product comes complete with two KING size drink holders, a storage compartment with lid, and a convenient storage pouch for things like sun glasses, pens, cell phones etc., and provides an armrest!
Underneath the “Low-Rider console” are two aluminum coated plates that are curved to accommodate narrow or wide transmission humps. They can be easily adjusted (bent) to conform to just about any automobile transmission hump. If not needed these aluminum plates can easily be removed.
Features at a glance:
*Two Chrome trimmed cup holders
*Felt-lined storage compartment
*Chrome handle on storage compartment
*Universal mounting bracket
*Storage sleeve on lid
*Registration/Insurance or map hideaway under lid
*Fits easily onto transmission hump of most late model vehicles
*Available in colors to match any custom paint
*Product built proudly in the United States of America
Length: 17 inches
Width (across cup holders): 11 inches
Width (across storage compartment): 8 inches
Height (to top of the armrest pad): 5 inches
Height (to top of the cup holders): 6 inches
Please check the dimensions of your vintage Chevelle or Malibu’s transmission hump to make sure you choose a product that will satisfy your desires. And remember to browse our website to find other products that may be appropriate for your vehicle using the sidebar.
1) Large Drink Holders
2) Storage Compartment
3) Arm Rest
4) Adjustable Mounting Bracket
Directions to install Floor Style Console:
1) Measure width of transmission hump in the front of your vehicle below the dash
2) Bend installation brackets to measured width
3) Place Low Rider Console on top of the transmission hump
4) Re-adjust brackets if the Low Rider Console does not fit snuggly in place
5) Brackets can be completely removed if the Low Rider Console fits without them
You also be interested in: 1964-1965 El Camino Dashboard Plug & Chug Drink Holder 1964-1972 Chevelle/El Camino Humphugger Console 1964-1973 El Camino Humphugger Console 1966-1967 Chevelle El Camino Dashboard Plug & Chug Drink Holder 1968-1969 Chevelle/ El Camino Dashboard Plug & Chug Drink Holder 1970-1972 Chevelle / El Camino Dashboard Plug & Chug (Non SS) 1970-1972 Chevelle/El Camino SS Models Dash Plug & Chug Drink 1979-1985 El Camino Dashboard Plug & Chug Drink Holder El Camino Bench Seat Console & Cup Holder