Floor GMC/Chevy Truck Console, with Cup Holders and Storage Compartment.
- Two King Size chrome trim drink holders.
- Felt-lined Storage compartment with flip lid
- Bendable Mounting Bracket to fit securely on transmission hump.
- Vinyl map/registration holder under padded top.
- Variety of colors to choose from to match your interior.
- The low profile of the console allows it to fit under the dash of most GMC and Chevy trucks. The flip lid storage compartment is the perfect place to store CD's, keys and other items you want to keep out of sight.
Do you find yourself with just one annoyance when you’re cruising around in your beautiful late model GMC or Chevy truck? When you’re out driving on a beautiful summer day with the windows down letting in that hot air what are you missing? A crisp, cold drink of course!
The Low Rider Console is a semi-universal after market center console and cup holder combo that is designed to fit the contour of early model transmission humps under the dash of any classic or late model GMC or Chevy trucks. No more trying to balance a drink on the seat and risking spills. This solves that one little annoyance of driving a lot model or vintage vehicle that was made before cup holders became a standard feature on vehicles, and provides an armrest!
The “Low-Rider console” comes complete with two KING size drink holders, a storage compartment with lid, and a convenient storage pouch for things like sun glasses, pens, cell phones etc. The Low-Rider storage compartment is sized to hold several CDs, cassette tapes, phones, MP3 players or Street maps if you choose. It is available in over 30 different colors to match that custom paint job you love so much, and each one of these products is constructed in the United States of America.
In addition to the low profile design of the Low-Rider console, it has a unique feature that allows it to fit several different size transmission humps no matter which type of Chevy you drive. Underneath the “Low-Rider console” are two aluminum coated plates that are curved to accommodate narrow or wide transmission humps. They can be easily adjusted (bent) to conform to just about any automobile transmission hump. If not needed these aluminum plates can easily be removed.
Features at a glance:
*Chrome trimmed cup holders
*Felt-lined storage compartment
*Chrome handle on storage compartment
*Universal mounting bracket
*Storage sleeve on lid
*Registration/Insurance or map hideaway under lid
*Fits easily onto transmission hump of most late model vehicles
*Available in colors to match any custom paint
*Product built proudly in the United States of America
Please check the dimensions of your vintage GMC or Chevy truck’s transmission hump to make sure you choose a product that will satisfy your desires.
Length: 17 inches
Width (across cup holders): 11 inches
Width (across storage compartment): 8 inches
Height (to top of the armrest pad): 5 inches
Height (to top of the cup holders): 6 inches
1) Large Drink Holders
2) Storage Compartment
3) Arm Rest
4) Adjustable Mounting Bracket
Directions to install Floor Style console:
1) Measure width of transmission hump in the front of your vehicle below the dash
2) Bend installation brackets to measured width
3) Place Low Rider Console on top of the transmission hump
4) Re-adjust brackets if the Low Rider Console does not fit snuggly in place
5) Brackets can be completely removed if the Low Rider Console fits without them
You may also be interested in:
1967-1972 Chevy Truck Dual Dashboard Plug & Chug Drink Holder 1967-1972 Chevy Truck King Size Dash Plug & Chug Drink Holder
1973-1987 Chevy / GMC Dual Drinkholder Plug and Chug
1973-1987 GM/Chevy Truck King Size Dash Plug & Chug Drink Holder
GM/Chevy Truck Bench Seat Console