1964-66 Chevrolet and GMC Truck AM/FM Stereo Radio
The 1964-66 Chevrolet and GMC Truck AM/FM Stereo Radio from Antique Automobile Radio is a must have for your truck. Your truck does more than haul so you need tunes to go with it! These radios install easy and sound great. They will make your truck even more fun. You cannot go wrong with this radio.
* Prior to 1964, all Chevrolet and GMC Truck radios were unique and different from any car radio. In 1964 Chevrolet slightly modified the full size passenger car manual tune radio to fit the trucks. This radio was used through the 1966 model year.
* In 1967 and later years Chevrolet and GMC Truck radios were once again unlike any passenger car radio. The only difference between the 1964 Impala and the 1964-66 Chevy Truck radio is the tuning shaft bushing and the knobs.
* Fits in dash without any modifications
* Quality chrome plated faceplate and knobs exactly match the original
* 4 x 45 watts RMS output allows up to 180 watts of audio power
* AM or FM 'roll over' dial looks and works like the original
* AM or FM band selected with slide bar
* like the original
* 10 presets (5 AM, 5 FM)
* Digitally tuned AM/FM stereo front end provides stable, high quality reception
* Analog controls look and feel like the original radio
* All controls easily accessible. Volume, Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader and Tuning from original-looking controls
* Includes dash mounting hardware (baskets) exactly like the originals
* 7/16" shafts on controls for mounting (same size and thread as original shafts)
* Memory retention for user settings more than 40 years