RetroSound Quad4 (Four Channel Power Amplifier for RetroSound® Radios)
The Quad4 is a 4-channel amplifier featuring Class D digital circuitry, with power output rated at 45 watts x 4 channels RMS. For ease of installation, the Quad4 offers direct connection to any RetroSound® radio. It can also be connected to any after-market car stereo system with the included RCA low-level inputs.
The Quad4 has a minuscule footprint, measuring just 7 x 3 x 1 ¾ inches; it can easily be mounted almost anywhere -- including behind the dash. It features advanced protection circuitry and a built-in high-pass/full-range crossover, and offers exceptional dynamic range and low distortion for the best possible sound when used in any audio system.
• Full-range Class D technology
• Ultra-low current draw
• Advanced protection circuitry
• 45 x 4 Watts per channel, continuous power
• Direct connection compatible with all RetroSound® radios
• High/Full crossover switch