Revolution Electronics Intermittent Wiper Module
Is there anyone who does not appreciate the intermittent wiper function? Being able to set the wipers to swipe once every so-many seconds - that is convenient. Whether it be a light rainfall or just some early morning mist, the intermittent function is nice to have.
This module allows you to upgrade your 60's or early 70's GM car or truck to include this feature. AND it does so while allowing you to keep your stock switch so the interior continues to look original. Works with the stock washer mechanism as well.
Works with GM vehicles with the factory two-speed wiper switch and motor; and must be the non-hiding style. This module installs between the switch and harness. Three intermittent settings as well as the stock-slow and stock-fast settings become available.
No need to change your stock switch or stock motor. Just wire in this module behind the dash, between the switch and harness.
- Upgrades classic GM vehicles to include three intermittent wiper delays to the stock slow and fast speed options.
- Utilizes the stock two speed wiper switch and motor for a totally stock appearance.
- Designed to work with GM two-speed, non-hiding wipers. Will not work with hiding (recessed park) wiper motors.
- 2”x1.5”x1” plastic enclosure with mounting tabs.
- Internal 7.5A resettable fuse
- Three delay periods: one swipe every 8 seconds, once every 6, and once every 3.
- Fully potted
- 12 inch long, 18 gauge wires
- Microprocessor controlled
- Simple installation
- Made in USA
Pt# 13009 (GM cars and trucks from the 60's and early 70's with factory two-speed, non-hiding wipers)