Bluetooth Adapter Kit
Add our Bluetooth Adapter Kit option! Answer incoming calls and place outgoing calls with compatible phones — all without having to fumble around for your cell phone. You can also stream music from any compatible phone or tablet — use the dedicated keys to skip or replay tunes.
Bluetooth® v2.1 + EDR with built-in NFC simple pairing function.
Quick and easy installation.
Can be quickly moved between your 'daily driver' and your weekend car.
Provides hands-free function for your phone, includes built-in microphone.
Allows any Bluetooth-enabled product to connect to your stereo system.
Has a 5 Volt, 2.1 Amp USB charging port for phones and other devices.
Includes panel mount Aux input jack for easy accessibility.
93dB SNR and distortion typically less than 0.05% for clean, clear reception.
10 meter (30 feet) range.
Input voltage: 12-24 V. Negative ground only.
Supports up to 5 phone connections. Connects to the last one paired.
Your adapter kit includes an 18" extension cable with a threaded panel mount jack. The jack can be installed in sheet metal up to .093" (13 GA) thick. Drill a 1/4" hole in the desired position. It should be placed near the radio and the cigarette lighter, on the underside of the dash where it is out of sight but easy to reach and will not interfere with the driver's legs. Plug the other end of the extension cable into the AUX input jack on the back of the radio. Note: Your dash may have a stiffener welded to the underside of the dash which will exceed the .093" max thickness.
- Insert the 3.5 mm plug from the Bluetooth® adapter into the 3.5 mm jack.
- Plug the Bluetooth® adapter into the 12-volt cigarette lighter socket.
- Turn the radio on. See your radio instructions for how to enable the AUX input (varies with model)
Pair Your Device:
- Press and hold the center (Play/Pause/Answer) button until the left and right buttons start flashing.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone, make sure Bluetooth is enabled.
- Some phones will require you to search for new connections.
- Select BC10 AUDIO from the list of accessories.
- When paired successfully, the left and right buttons will become solid blue.
- Some phones will ask if you want to connect. Select 'Yes'.
- Note: Only one device can be paired at any time. To pair a different phone, repeat the pairing instructions above for each device.
Hands-free phone calls:
If the radio is on and in the aux mode, your phone will connect automatically. When an incoming call is detected, press the center button. The call will be answered and routed through your radio speaker(s). To hang up, press the center button again.
- You can play your own music selections or streaming audio the same way you would on your headphones.
- Press the center (Play/Pause/Answer) button and your radio will play whatever is selected on your phone.
- Press the left or right buttons to repeat a selection or skip to the next song (may not work with all phones).
- Press the center (Play/Pause/Answer) to pause, press it again to un-pause.
- If a call comes in while listening to music, the music will automatically pause.
- Make sure you are familiar with these operations before you go out on the road.
- Texting while driving is dangerous and illegal in many states.
- Driving demands your full attention.
- Remember: not all drivers have hands-free phones, so the guy next to you may be driving while distracted.