Custom AutoSound iPod® Interface for Custom Autosound CD Controller Radios
iPod® interface for Custom Autosound CD controller radios ( USA-630 and USA-66 -
units designed for CD changer). Connects to: 8-PIN DIN at Headunit. Features:
- Compatible with iPod mini, iPod nano, iPod photo, and iPod video.
- Power on automatic play function and power off automatic pause.
- Automatic pause when switching to FM, AM, CD, or TAPE.
- No battery required.
- Keeps your iPod charged at all times.
- Direct connection with CD-quality sound.
- 1/8" stereo jack for other auxiliary input.
- Use your head unit to change songs or fast forward and rewind.
- Supports up to 9 play lists in "play list mode"
This adapter will give you the best possible sound from your iPod while playing through your car stereo. Simply plug the iCAMKIT into the CD changer port on the back of your Custom Autosound radio and plug in your iPod. The unit will turn on, turn off and charge your iPod. Song selection is made with the CD control buttons on your Custom Autosound radio and includes playlist selection and random song selection. The iCAMKIT can be used with or without the Custom Autosound CD changer. If your iPod is not connected the iCAMKIT can still be used to input audio from an external device (satellite radio, portable CD, etc.) via the 1/8” stereo plug.