1957 Ford Town & Country Reproduction AM/FM/Stereo Aux
- Looks OEM original!
- Uses original antenna
- Chrome-plated metal nose and die-cast chrome Town & Country buttons look all original
- Correct knobs and pushbuttons
- Depth behind dash is 2.5” at shafts
- Dimensions: 8.75”W x 2.5” H x 2.75” D
- 11.5 – 16.0 volts DC Negative Ground Input – Can be operated on 6 volts w/power inverter
- Maximum power = 180 watts RMS (45 watts x 4 speakers ?, 14.4v, 1kHz)
- Town & Country buttons seek on AM or FM
- Town button has reduced sensitivity like original
- Town & Country buttons duplicate action of original (seeks in both directions)
- Sensitivity (FM S/N 30dB) typ 5dBµ, (AM S/N 20dB) typ 29 dBµ
- Digitally tuned receiver with analog display with auxiliary input for iPhone / Smart phone HANDS FREE!! or satellite radio XM/Sirius, mp3 player, any old portable CD or cassette player!!