It is crucial for a car owner to invest in the radio for quality entertainment. The entertainment reduces boredom while traveling to different destinations. Vintage Car Radio is a company that is dedicated to offering quality radios for classic cars. The vintage vehicles have complex models which require using a radio that is compatible with that vehicle. The USA-230 is a radio which is made by Custom Autosound for a classic Austin Healey vehicle. It is important for Austin Healey vehicle owner to use USA-230 as it will perfectly fit the car.
The following are specs of USA-230:
- Stereo works on FM-AM mode
- The AM-FM modes are used to provide wide coverage for the radio by using different frequencies.
- Voltage capacity of 200 Watts
- The 200 Watts is needed in ensuring that there is a quality sound that will meet the entertainment needs of a classic Austin Healey vehicle owner.
- Rear Auxiliary Input with the pin jack of 1/8’
- The input is used to connect with other devices for increased enjoyment of music from your phone, computer, iPad, tablet and other devices using the pin jack.
- Digitalized clock
- It is necessary for a proper way of timing your operations without having to check the time from your watch or phone while driving.
- Electronic tuner
- Makes changing of stations easy for the user which is vital for user satisfaction.
- Pre-sets of sixteen radio stations with 12 FM- 4 AM
- The pre-set stations are used to provide a proper way to enjoy the radio without having to manual or auto search for the stations. The common stations are pre-set for increased performance of the radio.
- Four channel pre-outs of RCA
- The four channels RCA is used to carry audio channels to the radio for quality entertainment.
- Fader of four ways
- It makes it possible to connect to up to four external speakers.
- Powerful wireless antenna
- The wireless antenna can collect radio frequency which is used to access radio channels.