The USA-630 for Austin Healey has been successful in evolving as a suitable retro vehicle radio with all the latest features of a modern radio. It is quite evident when you look at its large push buttons with OEM style. This button can provide an appropriate appearance to the dash of any retro car. Though it appears in retro shape but it comprises of all the latest features including iPod doc. This radio allows you to insert flash drive of USB on its back for play backing the song files of WMA/ Mp3. This radio is also useful in music streaming via Bluetooth. Its display screen shows information regarding album titles, artists and songs in the shape of alpha-numeric manner. The backside of this radio comprises of audio auxiliary input for any specific potable player that you may seek to use. Its other notable features mainly include the following:
- Based on the stereo system of FM-AM mode
- RDS tuner for displaying artists/songs/radio stations on the LCD screen
- Power capacity of 300 Watts
- USB Port to playback song files in WMA/MP3
- Buttons of iPod control and doc
- Direct control changer till six CD
- Negative display of white numbers/ letters in black background
- iPod/WMA/MP3 files are displayed in alpha-numeric forms
- Volume control and electronic tuning
- Compensation in loudness
- Digital EQ
- Fader of four way
- Right left balance system
- Active digital clock
- Auxiliary RCA Input with two channel
- Pre-sets of 12 radio stations
- Four channel pre-outs of RCA
- Distinct treble and bass
- Euro/USA tuner
- Powerful lead of antenna
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the depth of the Radio?
The depth of USA-1 is around 7” whereas the depth of USA-630 and USA-230 is 6.5” respectively.
Will I be able to use my original knobs?
Our radios come with a split shaft, whereas the original radios are of “D” shaft. If you want to use the original radios then you can remove the insert and then install the split shaft metal piece.
Is there a harness available with the radio?
Our radios come with a completely new wiring harness that can be easily connected with the vehicle’s electrical system.
Is there a Faceplate available with the radio?
We don’t provide a Faceplate with the radio. Our radios are mounted in the vehicle right from the backend of the dash.
Where can I find the Auxiliary Input?
You can find the RCA auxiliary input at the backend of all the radios. Cable has been included in the radio and we have focused on keeping the classic style of the radio upto the mark.