Custom AutoSound USA-4 in Dash AM/FM/CD MP3
If you are looking for a way to fill the void of your empty car dash, then you can turn up to this radio as a feasible solution. It can easily fit in to the dash of any retro vehicle irrespective of the size. With its help, you can have soothing musical experience while traveling alone. Its black or chrome face will match perfectly with the interior décor of your vintage car. It supports you to insert iPod to play your favorite music and many other functions through the auxiliary port.
- Interface of MMC/SD/USB/WMA/CD
- Fold and detachable front panel
- Compatible with MP3/CD
- Surplus electronic loading in the MP3/CD deck
- High power current of 40 x 4 watts
- Electronic arrangement of shock protection
- Front face AUX jack
- One pair of pre-out for the amplifier of the rear position
- FM/AM Tuning radio
- Electronic controlling of the audio functions
- Jack of USB on the front face of the radio
- Vast display panel with multi-color options
- Compatible tag of ID-3
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the USB Port and Auxilliary Input located?
The USB Port and Auxilliary Input is located in the front portion of the radio. You can find them in the lower corners of the radio.
Will I get a bezel with the radio?
You don't get a bezel with the radio. The radio easily slides into a 7.1" x 2.1" long opening.
What is the depth of the Radio?
The USA-1 has a 7" depth, while USA-630 and USA-230 have 7" mounting depth. USA-4 comes with a depth of 7.1" .
Is there a harness available with the Radio?
All the radios sold by us come with a new and improved wiring hireness. The wiring hireness helps in connecting and splicing easily with the electrical system of the car.