- Fits between bucket seats of the 1965 -1969 Corvair
Do you have a vintage or late model Chevrolet Corvair? Are you looking for a cost effective, but highly beneficial and stylish upgrade that can be easily installed in seconds?
This console is designed to fit snuggle between the big bucket seats of a Corvair, providing two standard size cup holder, and greatly needed storage space. It has a rounded bottom with velcro to attach directly to the carpet in your vehicle. It must have bucket seats and NO factory console.
Gone will be the days of trying to drive one handed while holding your beverage, or losing you cell phone in the cushions.
Features at a glance:
*Two durable, waterproof cup holders
*Felt-lined storage compartment
*Valcro attachment strip
*Registration/Insurance or map hideaway
*Available in colors to match any custom paint
*Product built proudly in the United States of America
Please, first double check the model year of your vehicle, and then measure out the dimensions of your vintage Corvair’s center console area to make sure you have found the perfect product for you and your vehicle. If this product does not seem right, or you are unsure, browse the hundreds of upgrade products we have available for vintage vehicles like your Corvair using the sidebar of this website.
1) Two Standard Size Drink Holders
2) Storage Compartment
3) Arm Rest
4) Valcro Attachment strip
Directions to secure:
1) Sit in the driver seat of your vehicle
2) Measure to where the top of the Humphugger console will be under your right arm
3) Measure to where you will want the cup holders to be located
4) Choose the location you will want the Humphugger console to rest
5) Place the Humphugger console in the desired location and press down firmly
You may also be interested in:
1960-1964 Corvair Bench Seat Console, Automatic Only
1960-1964 Corvair floor hugger Console for Standard shift