RetroSound® Model 1 Radio For 1971-75 Plymouth Roadrunner
THIS IS A SPECIAL SOLUTION USING OUR NEW EXTRA LONG BRACKET FOR VEHICLES WITH SHAFTS PLACED TO THE LEFT OR RIGHT OF THE CONTROL FACE.
Please also note that there may be earlier Mopar vehicles this solution will work for your vehicle.
IF YOUR DASH LOOKS LIKE THE ONE BELOW AND THE HOLE OPENING IS AROUND 3.5" WIDE X 1.5" HIGH, this solution is for you! If your original radio uses Thumbrollers, this is NOT the solution for you--- Mopar vehicles of this era had different types of radios installed in their dashes, so please make a careful note of your hole dimensions for the radio face. Due to our innovative movable shaft design and new extra long bracket, this type of install is made easier!
Available with a chrome control face, or a black control face, the new third generation Model One radio with Am/Fm Tuner (Now featuring RDS), RF remote control, SD & USB digital file playback was created to meet the needs of classic car enthusiasts for a radio that maintains the classic in dash look of the vehicle while offering modern playback capabilities from today's digital music sources. This is a breakthrough classic car radio offering flexible mounting options with "InfiniMount" shaft/bracket system (patent pending), Remote mountable SD & USB card reader for MP3/WMA digital file playback from popular flash devices and easily obtainable SD Cards--( no ipod needed!) You can use ANY Flash Drive/Thumb drive or SD card with your digital files on it. There's even front and rear auxiliary inputs so you can listen to any device you want to! A newly designed RF remote control allows for "hide away" placement and operation of the Model One, giving you the option of a completely stock appearance.
- Am/Fm Tuner w/ 30 Presets
- Plays Mp3, WMA, files via remote mountable USB & SD card reader (.5 meter cable)
- Patented InfiniMount shaft/bracket system for maximum installation flexibility
- Adjustable-angle, easy to read LCD display w/ improved wider off axis viewing area
- Compatible with optional vehicle specific faceplate and metal knobs to match your classic car
- New 1" Shorter mounting depth for easier installation (5.37” mounting depth)
- RF Remote control (perfect for hidden applications, has a 5 meter range)
- Electronic Persistent Clock Function
- New RDS capable tuner, to view song titles on fm stations that broadcast text information
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (50 watts x 4 RMS/ 100 watts peak x 4 channels)
- Weight: 5 lbs
- 3 EQ presets plus user-controlled bass/treble/fader/balance adjustment
- Loudness Control
- Inputs: Rear mounted standard USB port, SD Port, and Front and Rear discrete Auxiliary inputs (Aux 1 & Aux 2)
- Outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (front, rear)
- Separate Power Antenna & Amp turn on lead(s)
Other features and specs:
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years