Our CUSTOM AUTOSOUND USA-630 IN DASH AM/FM for AMC has been the most favored radio for all classic cars for its extraordinary looks which give the classic American look and feel with the buttons and the metal finish. But need not be deceived by its ancient looks as it packs a whopping 300 watts under its hood and has the latest features including an iPod dock which can be controlled from the radio itself. Music can also be played via Bluetooth through any Bluetooth device or using BLUKIT. The radio will automatically go mute when there is an incoming call. The radio has amenities of playback of almost all audio formats and supports flash drives as well as USB drives too. It has four pre out jacks for amplifiers and also has ports for satellite players and any other portable devices that can be used. The radio also features a completely electronic display and has isolated volume control, tuner, bass and treble control systems. It has a power antennae lead and also provides Loudness Compensation.
- Based on the stereo system of FM-AM mode
- RDS tuner for displaying artists/songs/radio stations on the LCD screen
- Power capacity of 300 Watts
- USB Port to playback song files in WMA/MP3
- Buttons of iPod control and doc
- Direct control changer till six CD
- Negative display of white numbers/ letters in black background
- iPod/WMA/MP3 files are displayed in alpha-numeric forms
- Volume control and electronic tuning
- Compensation in loudness
- Digital EQ
- Fader of four way
- Right left balance system
- Active digital clock
- Auxiliary RCA Input with two channel
- Pre-sets of 12 radio stations
- Four channel pre-outs of RCA
- Distinct treble and bass
- Euro/USA tuner
- Powerful lead of antenna
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the depth of the Radio?
The depth of USA-1 is around 7” whereas the depth of USA-630 and USA-230 is 6.5” respectively.
Will I be able to use my original knobs?
Our radios come with a split shaft, whereas the original radios are of “D” shaft. If you want to use the original radios then you can remove the insert and then install the split shaft metal piece.
Is there a harness available with the radio?
Our radios come with a completely new wiring harness that can be easily connected with the vehicle’s electrical system.
Is there a Faceplate available with the radio?
We don’t provide a Faceplate with the radio. Our radios are mounted in the vehicle right from the backend of the dash.
Where can I find the Auxiliary Input?
You can find the RCA auxiliary input at the backend of all the radios. Cable has been included in the radio and we have focused on keeping the classic style of the radio upto the mark.